This forum will explore the challenges ahead for players from the financial, banking and insurance sectors: transformation of their business models, with trust at the heart of their strategies, and the changing shape of customer relations as technologies for cutting out the middleman and new digital platforms take hold.
2:00 - 2:20 pm: Introduction
Yves GASSOT, CEO, IDATE DigiWorld
2:20 - 2:40 pm: Latest FinTech trends
2:40 - 3:25 pm: Disruptions in the Financial Ecosystem
This session looks at the latest innovations in the arena of FinTech and how they will impact financial industries.
- What are the most promising new technologies and applications reaching the market?
- Who are start-ups and innovators behind these innovations, and what are their business models?
- What impact should we expect to see on financial industry players and their customers?
Moderated by: Bertrand COPIGNEAUX, Senior Consultant, IDATE DigiWorld
- Francis BAREL, Head of Market Growth, PayPal
- Olaf CARLSON-WEE, Founder & CEO, Polychain Capital
- Arnaud BURGOT, COO, ULULE
- Mourtaza Asas-Syed, CIO and Executive Director YOMONI
3:25 - 3:45 pm: Keynote
3:45 - 4:30 pm : Digital transformation in the banking industry
This session gathers representatives from the banking industry to analyse how the sector is adapting and taking advantage of the new innovations.
- How can open innovation practices help the banking industry to take advantage of new innovations?
- How financial sector products and practices are adapting, and what role can and should regulation take to tackle the new challenges?
Moderated by: Guillaume DEGROISSE, Global Head of Marketing & Content, L’Atelier BNP Paribas
- Burak YETISKIN, Senior Manager, Digital IoT, Blockchain Lead for Europe, Africa and Latin America, Accenture
- Kim-Andrée POTVIN, COO, BNP Paribas Suisse
- Aurélien VIALETTE, CMO, Morning
- Aymeril HOANG, Group Head of Innovation, Société Générale
4:30 - 4:50 pm: Keynote
- Jean-Hervé LORENZI, President, Pôle de Compétitivité Finance Innovation