Baidu Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2012 Results / ATA Reports Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results / 2012 China Top 50 Enterprises, Best Integration of Informatization and Industrialization awards
Baidu Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2012 Results
The Chinese language Internet search provider, announces its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2012. Total revenues in fiscal year 2012 were RMB22.306 billion, a 53.8% increase from 2011. Net income attributable to Baidu in fiscal year 2012 was RMB10.456 billion, a 57.5% increase from 2011. Online marketing revenues in 2012 were RMB22.246 billion, representing a 53.5% increase from 2011. The growth was driven by increases in both the number of active online marketing customers and revenue per customer. Baidu had about 596,000 active online marketing customers in 2012, representing (+22.1%). Revenue per online marketing customer for 2012 was RMB37,300, (+25.6%).
Concerning costs, Selling - with general and administrative expenses - comes first (RMB2.501 billion), followed by R&D costs (RMB2.305 billion), Traffic acquisition costs (RMB1.930 billion), bandwith costs (RMB1.069 billion) and content costs (RMB215.1 million). Traffic acquisition costs represent 8.7% of total revenues, compared to 8.0% in 2011. According to the compny, this increase reflects an increased revenue contribution from Baidu's products and services, such as contextual ads, through its network.
ATA Reports Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results
ATA Inc., a provider of computer-based testing and testing-related services in China, today announced preliminary unaudited financial results for its fiscal third quarter ended December 31, 2012 . Net revenues of RMB179.4 million (US$28.8 million), up 24.9% . Net income of RMB33.2 million compared to RMB38.1 million. For the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013, ATA is revising its net revenue guidance to between RMB352.0 million and RMB362.0 million, from between RMB390.0 million and RMB410.0 million.
2012 China Top 50 - 3I Awards
On January 31, 2013, the awards for "2012 China Top 50 Enterprises, Best Integration of Informatization and Industrialization", that we could call the 3I awards, were announced by the China Computer Users Association:
• Anhui Ankai Automobile Co.,Ltd.
• Anhui Heli Co.,Ltd.
• Anhui Taier Heavy Industry Co.,Ltd.
• Baosheng Group Co., Ltd.
• Beijing Hongxing Limited by Share Ltd
• Beijing Copper Group Co., Ltd.
• Beijing pharmaceutical Limited by Share Ltd.
• Beiqi FOTON Motor Co., Ltd.
• Benxi Mining Co., Ltd.
• Join the World Drawing the Future
• Changchun three permanent machinery equipment Co., Ltd.
• Dahua Group Co., Ltd.
• Dalian Dayang Trands Co., Ltd
• Dalian Huarui Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd.
• Deutz (Dalian) Diesel Engine Co., Ltd.
• Daqo Group Co., Ltd.
• Dongbei Special Steel Group Co., Ltd.
• Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Co., Ltd.
• Feilong Home Appliances Group Co., Ltd.
• LiuGong Machinery Co.,Ltd.
• Guangxi Liuzhou Iron Steel (Group) Company
• Guangxi Sugar Market Network Co., Ltd.
• Hebei Jinxi Iron and Steel Group Co.,Ltd
• Hebei Shougang Qiangang Co.,Ltd
• Hualing Xingma Automobile Group Co.,Ltd.
• Jiangsu Hengyuan International Engineering Group Co.,Ltd.
• Jiangsu Tianyu Environmentrl Protection Group.,Ltd
• Jiangsu Sun Shine Group Co.,Ltd.
• GiantKONE Elevator Co.,Ltd.
• Limited company of Liaoning province power supply company of Dalian
• Liuzhou Wuling Motors Co.,Ltd.
• Ningbo Fotile Kitchen Ware Co.,Ltd.
• Three one heavy equipment Co., Ltd.
• Shan Dong Dong E E Jiao Co., Ltd.
• ShengTangGroup Co., Ltd.
• Shenyang Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
• Longi Magnet Co.,Ltd.
• Sichuan Tingjiang New Material,Inc.
• Sichuan Yingfeng Industrial Co., Ltd.
• TangShanJinShanYeJinGroup Co., Ltd.
• TangShanQingHuaBeiFangGroup Co., Ltd.
• TangShanSanYouGroup Co., Ltd.
• Yili Resources Group Co., Ltd.
• Zhejiang Huili dyeing and finishing Co., Ltd.
• Zhejiang Yinlun Machinery Co., Ltd.
• Zhejiang CHINT electric Limited by Share Ltd
• Zhengzhou Nissan Motor Co
• China Mcc17 Group Co., Ltd
• Sinopec Corp. Maoming Company
• China Nonferrous group Fushun Hongtoushan Mining Co., Ltd.