According to the contributors of the Wikipedia article, Analytics refers to "the discovery and communication of meaningful patterns in data. Especially valuable in areas rich with recorded information, analytics relies on the simultaneous application of statistics, computer programming and operations research to quantify performance. Analytics often favors data visualization to communicate insight".
Analytic tools could help you to discover your customers, to understand how a visiter becomes a buyer, what are the buying patterns for your products. It could be also helpfull to understand the return on digital investments.
During this event, L'Atelier will decipher with its partners the analytics ecosystem in China.
Introduction by L'Atelier
- The Analytics ecosystem
Best practices presented for :
- Mobile advertising : Miaozhen
- CRM : Acxiom
- Social media : CIC
- End user performance monitoring : IP Label
- Search : Netbooster
- Website : Altima
(!) This event will take place in Shanghai
- Understanding the entire analytics ecosystem and the links between the different stakeholders
- Integrating the best practices within the Chinese landscape
- Meeting and exchanging with peers and technology and service providers